Questions ???????

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Chicago Joe

Questions ???????

Post by Chicago Joe »

Now that the Manx Club will soon be operating under a newly revised set of by-laws will all meeting of the Manx Club
Board of Directors be published before the meeting date and time, with enough time for interested parties/ members to
attend/monitor?

I am also curious as to where a copy of the following may be obtained:

1. the minutes for all previous BOD meetings, including the annual meetings?
2. the schedule for BOD & membership meetings for 2016?

Has the BOD ever entertained placing a copy of all BOD meetings in the members only section of the Manx Club Forum?

I keep seeing the following statement on various internet web sites & pages advising od event requirements:

"To attend an official event with your dune buggy, the only requirement is that the buggy be street–legal."

Is this true?

Joe 1118
vincent9993

Re: Questions ???????

Post by vincent9993 »

Chicago Joe wrote:Now that the Manx Club will soon be operating under a newly revised set of by-laws will all meeting of the Manx Club
Board of Directors be published before the meeting date and time, with enough time for interested parties/ members to
attend/monitor?

I am also curious as to where a copy of the following may be obtained:

1. the minutes for all previous BOD meetings, including the annual meetings?
2. the schedule for BOD & membership meetings for 2016?

Has the BOD ever entertained placing a copy of all BOD meetings in the members only section of the Manx Club Forum?

I keep seeing the following statement on various internet web sites & pages advising od event requirements:

"To attend an official event with your dune buggy, the only requirement is that the buggy be street–legal."

Is this true?

Joe 1118
Good day Joe, great questions...
  1. Yes we have started to publish the minutes in the VIP section. You can find the minutes from the January 2016 meeting We will be posting minutes from the last meeting once they are approved by the BOD
  2. The next open meeting will be announced in the next Manx Mania and an email blast will also be sent to ensure all our members have ample time to make arrangements to attend and/or participate
We are slowly making updates to our online media to reflect the changes to the Bylaws and it will take some time to go through it all. Thanks for the heads up.