Posting of Manx Club BOD Minutes from January 2016 Meeting

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Tom-Kathleen

Posting of Manx Club BOD Minutes from January 2016 Meeting

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Vincent (and the other members of the BOD) - I just want to say thanks for posting the minutes of the January BOD meeting. I know that changes and improvements are frequently being made since I was a past BOD member. Even when the BOD meetings are held at a Manx Club Event, only the small percentage of the members attending are aware of the discussion. Without communication like this to the members, the general membership is unaware of the BOD's discussions and what it's considering to improve the club. I am sure that members that have never been on the BOD will also appreciate the communication. After being on the BOD for 6 years and being a part of this process, it was once again nice to know what is being reviewed by the BOD. Thanks again for the timely communication. Tom Iacoboni
vincent9993

Re: Posting of Manx Club BOD Minutes from January 2016 Meeti

Post by vincent9993 »

I'm glad you appreciated it Tom, the BOD feels it important to offer transparency with the running of the Club.

If any one is an active Manx Club member and does not have access to the Manx Club Official announcements section, you must edit your profile and ensure your Manx Club membership number is entered. (We update the membership access on a regular basis but it may take a few days for your update to grant you access to that section).

Here's how to update your profile with your membership number:

Post by 1856 »

Vincent, please provide a link to the "Manx Club Official announcements" that was mentioned in your post above. Googling didn't find it....
Tks.

MnC
lastmanx

Post by lastmanx »

go back to board index scroll to manxclub official announcements see it there.
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

1856 wrote:Vincent, please provide a link to the "Manx Club Official announcements" that was mentioned in your post above. Googling didn't find it....
Tks.

MnC
lastmanx wrote:go back to board index scroll to manxclub official messages see it there.
As mentioned in my previous post, your profile must have your membership number entered in order to have access to the "Manx Club Official announcements". Follow the instructions above to do so.