Deadline Approaching for the next Manx Mania

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
MadamMania

Deadline Approaching for the next Manx Mania

Post by MadamMania »

Fall Issue of the Manx Mania

Hi Everyone,
It's time to start thinking about what you'd like to share in the next issue of our club newsletter. Share your personal experience or adventure on one of the club's recent road trips and buggy events. Looks like everybody was having soooo much fun--not all our members are on FaceBook, so let's cover it in the Mania too.
We always love to receive stories and photos about your buggy projects too. How-to technical articles for things you learned to do the hard way are very much appreciated. This can be a big help to others, so please share. Hope you'll send me lots of stuff so we can fill another 20-page mini-mag/newsletter.
DEADLINE: AUGUST 1, 2015
Thanks,
Anita Kornoff
aka
Madam Mania :P
langan

Re: Deadline Approaching for the next Manx Mania

Post by langan »

Do I need to be on Face Book? My work moniters it. Nothing to hide but you never now what company thinks.
MadamMania

Post by MadamMania »

Hi JJLangan,
No you do NOT need to be on Facebook. It's just that some members post a lot of news and photos there that quickly moves away. That's why I urge people to also submit articles for the Manx Mania, our hard copy newsletter which lasts much longer. Not all our members are on Facebook and many don't even use computers--but ALL of them receive our quarterly newsletter.
MzNita
Lee-Hoffer

Post by Lee-Hoffer »

I have already posted my photos on Facebook. Does that make them ineligible for Manx Mania?

Lee