Classified Section

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Blazer2wd

Classified Section

Post by Blazer2wd »

How about a classified section on this site for people wanting to sell their Manx's?
richvw1

Re: Classified Section

Post by richvw1 »

you selling
jsturtlebuggy

Post by jsturtlebuggy »

If you look at the "Where did you get that" section it has the Swap Meet in it.
I know it kind of threw me too looking for it. Personally I think it would be easier if some how it could be a separate area.
I do thing that Vince and France and other that work on getting this new site up and running are doing a great job and many thanks for it.
I do like being able to post pictures directly to threads.
Joseph
Manx Club #1095
Having fun with Buggies since 1970
Worked in VWs in shops since 1970
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

jsturtlebuggy wrote:If you look at the "Where did you get that" section it has the Swap Meet in it.
I know it kind of threw me too looking for it. Personally I think it would be easier if some how it could be a separate area.
I do thing that Vince and France and other that work on getting this new site up and running are doing a great job and many thanks for it.
I do like being able to post pictures directly to threads.

I have no problem making it a specific category. The lack of activity on the old forum led me to believe that it was not that needed and looking at the "Where did you get that" and the "Swap meet" posts, there was quite a lot of overlap. Making it a separate top level section is very easy. You guys let me know what you prefer and we'll make it happen.

Thanks for the enthusiasm and contributions. It's nice to see this forum get some action again.
pgrandia

Post by pgrandia »

Most folks understand "For Sale" or "Want to Buy". More than anything else... :D
Blazer2wd

Post by Blazer2wd »

Yes I would like to sell mine, just wanted to get a feel for the market, I hope a classified section makes it to this forum, that would be great.
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

It sounds like most members leaned towards wanting a Swap Meet (Buy and Sell Stuff) forum as a main section as opposed to a sub-section. I just moved it to the main section under General Buggy Discussion

Let me know if you prefer it this way?