MOTB DVD Movie and 2014 Event Poster Available NOW!

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
rzeller

MOTB DVD Movie and 2014 Event Poster Available NOW!

Post by rzeller »

The wait is over. The Manx On The Banx DVD movie and 2014 event poster are now available for order. The DVD contains over 1 hour of video and still photos from the previous three MOTB events. It is also the same DVD that was screened at the 2014 MOTB. The DVD also contains the same Bruce Meyers tribute that was shown at the 2014 Big Bear event.

Go to http://www.manxonthebanx.com for complete information on how to order your DVD or poster or both now.

Quick update: The posters have SOLD OUT! I still have a limited number of DVDs available.
Go to http://www.manxonthebanx.com for complete information on how to order your DVD.
73SpeedBuggy

Re: MOTB DVD Movie and 2014 Event Poster Available NOW!

Post by 73SpeedBuggy »

Is there any plans to order more posters?
rzeller

Post by rzeller »

73SpeedBuggy wrote:Is there any plans to order more posters?
Thanks for the question. We will not be ordering any more posters however we will have one framed and available at the silent auction at MOTB 2015.

I do have one "blemished" poster left. It has a very slight crease (about 1.5 inches long) in the background section of the picture. If someone is interested in that poster for $15 (includes shipping) contact me at bud@manxonthebanx.com.

Thanks,
Bud
richvw1

Post by richvw1 »

if you still have poster with crease i would like it
rzeller

Post by rzeller »

Done. Send me an email with your address and I'll send you the paypal ID. bud@manxonthebanx.com

Thanks.