Nominations for 2015 Manx Club BOD Elections Closed

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
rzeller

Nominations for 2015 Manx Club BOD Elections Closed

Post by rzeller »

Announcing Open Nominations for 2015 Manx Club Board Of Director Elections

Nominations for Manx Club Directors are closed

The nomination process for the 2015 Board of Directors (BOD) election opens on June 1 and will close on August 31, 2014. BOD positions are open to any active Manx Club member. Nominations may be submitted by any active club member for another club member, or interested club members may self-nominate for one of the available positions. The following director’s terms end in 2014: Vincent Parisien, Tom Szwajkos, Tom Iacoboni, and Joe Spittler.

To be consider as a valid nomination, the submission must include the nominee’s name, valid contact information (phone and email) – for confirmation of the nomination, and a brief resume/summary as to why the nominee would be a good Manx Club director.

Election of new board members will begin on October 1, 2014, with all eligible members receiving their ballots by September 30, 2014. All ballots must be returned to our CPA no later than November 17, 2014. Ballots received after that date will not be counted. The results of the election will be published in the December issue of the Manx Mania and the Manx Club Forum.

Please email nominations to: bzeller@manxclub.com or mail to: Bud Zeller, 3004 Hayden Drive, Wilmington, NC 28411.

Bud Zeller, Election Chairperson
Tom-Kathleen

Re: Announcing Open Nominations for 2015 Manx Club Board Of

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

I will not be running for re-election this year. It has been fun and interesting to be on the BOD, but new people bring new ideas, and I want to insure that we get at least one new person on the board for the next 2 years. The recent new people are proof of this concept with all the great new ideas they are making happen. If you care about the club, and think you have ideas for improvements, this is the way to do it. Good luck, and thanks for electing me twice. Tom Iacoboni
BuggyBob

Re: Announcing Open Nominations for 2015 Manx Club Board Of

Post by BuggyBob »

While I would like to run for a board position, I am like Tom Iacaboni, I want to see new people on the board.
I would ask all club memebrs to really give it a lot of thought, if you have any great ideas on what the club could be doing for the next 2 years, I encourage you to run for the board. Its not that hard.
Ive spoken to alot of members at club events with great ideas. Its now time to put those ideas on the table.!