How to stay warm in your buggy

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
BuggyBob

How to stay warm in your buggy

Post by BuggyBob »

Heres a few pictures of my new top and heated blanket. Image Image
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

http://www.gerbing.com I have been using Gerbing heated clothing on my motorcycle for years,Im good down to 14 Degs,,I well be putting in a duel permanent temp controller in the buggy,,plug in a liner and you good to go,,,Life is good when your warm and toasty
Coolrydes

Post by Coolrydes »

You can also try warmseats.com Seat heaters work great..... We have also installed the plugs for the motorcycle type vest also...
Art3358

Post by Art3358 »

[QUOTE="Buggybob;15721"]Heres a few pictures of my new top and heated blanket. Image Image[/QUOTE]Looks good Bob. Where do you get the blanket?
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Spent the weekend driving the Mojave Road with a bunch of great people. We started out from Baker, Ca. at 9am Friday. the temp on the worlds biggest thermometer said 47. With the new top and heater boxes open, we stayed quite warm inside the buggy. During the day, if we got too warm, we just opened the windows abit. The heater tubes blew directly on the back of the seat so it actually warmed the whole seat up which was quite a nice surprise for my sore back. Did not have to use the heated blanket on this trip. All in all, I would give my top and heater two thumbs up in performance.
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

[QUOTE="Buggybob;15721"]Heres a few pictures of my new top and heated blanket. Image Image[/QUOTE] I thought this thread was a joke when I saw it...."Keeping warm in a Buggy" then the first picture has 2 nice big red gas cans sitting on the rear of a buggy. Maybe it's just me?
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

thats where my spare fuel was stowed during the trip. Did not have to worry about gas fumes inside the buggy. What I did realize is that my rear torsions need to be adjusted. with the fuel, ice cooler, and spare tire on the back, I had about 2" of ground clearence which did not help in keeping the skid plate attached to the buggy.