Steering Wheel On Wrong Side

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Montana-Manx

Steering Wheel On Wrong Side

Post by Montana-Manx »

Hey how come the steering wheel on the top left logo is on the wrong side? My son Bryce saw it as we were reading the threads.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Must be a British or Australian Manx then... Not all the world drives on the right...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
Montana-Manx

Post by Montana-Manx »

But it's a drawing by someone named Dave (Big) Deal. And that was my thought is he from the other side of the pool?
Jon

steering wheel woes

Post by Jon »

Whoever designed this page took the original drawing and flipped it to fit the left side See the real Deal minus the lady at.. http://home.roadrunner.com/~jpboyton/
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Jon, I checked out your build and its looking real nice
Jon

buggy updating

Post by Jon »

BOB, THANKS FOR THE REPLY: I'm a little further along, I need to update with some new photos, hope to do it this week. frame's done, side pods are hung to the frame,running fuel lines, relined tank, made seat adjusters, glassed two dash pods together to get a wider dash for more gauges, and have been filling all the holes from ten years of abuse. Hope to get it assembled once more to fit everything, break it apart for the last time to get it painted this summer. Final build set for this fall and shake down drive early spring of 2010.
towd-dude

Excellent Work

Post by towd-dude »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Jon,[/FONT] [/FONT]I too think you are doing a fantastic job. I hope to see it on one of the club run. Question, where did you get that cast aluminum fan housing cover?? Bob [/FONT][/FONT]
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Jon, Sometimes I wish I had the patients you have
Jon

Fan Housing

Post by Jon »

The engine is a Type IV Porsche 914 converted to upright by Jake Raby at Aircooled Technology. Located in Cleveland Georgia. He built the whole power train. http://www.aircooledtechnology.com