2009 Dune Buggy Calendars - Ready for purchase

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
allen pierce

2009 Dune Buggy Calendars - Ready for purchase

Post by allen pierce »

Well rats, I can't edit my initial message, so, I'll make a new one. Note to Admin... you can delete the original message anytime you want. The 2009 Dune Buggy Calendars are ready for purchase. Here's the CafePress Web Store I'm using. Ascii the WonderDog''s Cool Stuff There will be no cost to me to use this type of process, so I will set the calendar price at the wholesale price or basic price. I will not make any $$$. You will be paying the wholesale cost plus the shipping charges. There is NO MINIMUM order amount. AND, you dont pay me you pay the web site directly, I never see your $$$. And, they ship internationally! I really had a fun time doing this. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comments about their photos or not including them in a calendar. Start thinking about neat photos for the 2010 calendar, switch your digital camera to the highest resolution setting you can get and take some neat photos. You can send me your 2010 calendar photos at any time in 2009. Enjoy!
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

2009 Dune Buggy Calendars are still available. Get yours before too much of January goes by.