Manx Club Australia Website Back On Line

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Manx-Australia

Manx Club Australia Website Back On Line

Post by Manx-Australia »

Hi Guys, Just a quick note to le you all know the Manx Buggy Club of Australia Website is now back on line bigger and better. With some great work by our new webmaster Phil we now have a fully functioing Web Portal with a heap of great features. We have kep the Old Gallery (www.manxgallery.org) as well as added a new one to the site which links in well with the Forum. Over the next few weeks we will be adding quite a lot of content and we encourage anyone else out there with Buggy Related links, documents and pictures to add them to the club collection. Not trying to take anything away from any other website but I know how hard it can be to stay on top of websites and keep them up to date. Anyway have a look around and we look forward to your feedback. Buggy On !!!
Manx-Australia

Post by Manx-Australia »

markmark

Post by markmark »

It looks like a great site Brad. I tried to register on the forum but it wouldn't let me.
Manx-Australia

Post by Manx-Australia »

[quote="markmark;13235"]It looks like a great site Brad. I tried to register on the forum but it wouldn't let me.[/quote] wouldn't let you ??? We have almost 30 members already and no issues. Give it anther go and if it don't work let me know on here what user name you would like and I will register it for you and PM you the login etc on here.
markmark

Post by markmark »

It says that I tried to access the page through a bad link. I tried again and it did the same thing. I would like the same username as I have on here....thanks
Manx-Australia

mmm

Post by Manx-Australia »

Done Check ya PM's for info