now this is cool. if only

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
90volts

now this is cool. if only

Post by 90volts »

i wish i could get one of these. that looks like a blast to drive! http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... ?id=368333
CoKev

Post by CoKev »

I'm mainly a offroad guy, but that would be so COOL! :rock:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[font=Comic Sans MS]It would be very cool to get a video of the cops during the stampede to stop the vehicle and then see who could write the most tickets. Bet they would wear out several copies of the vehicle code book before they were finished. [font=Comic Sans MS] [font=Comic Sans MS]There is also the state pre-license inspection that might prove interesting as well.
markmark

Post by markmark »

[QUOTE="CoKev"]I'm mainly a offroad guy, but that would be so COOL! :rock:[/QUOTE] How about raising the suspension and fitting offroad tyres, that would be interesting.......a Baja Formula V.:D
fubar

Post by fubar »

When I lived in Napa Valley there was a guy who drove a sprint car on the road. He would go into St Helena and have coffee. I assume he was from Calistoga where the dirt track is. But that was before all the yuppies moved up from the city. Now they would probably have a **** fit if you rolled up in something like that..
markmark

Post by markmark »

Now that would be something to see!
shaihulud

Post by shaihulud »

Back in the 1980s when I was a hippy on a hill near a small town in New South Wales called Quaama, there was a man with a serious leg injury who used to drive an unregistered Honda Odessy into town to collect his mail and shoping every day. No-one ever cared that it was unregistered and it was considered to be very cool. He did it because it was easier for him to drive it than a regular car.
fubar

Post by fubar »

That makes sense, those were all hand controls. I was watching short track off road on TV and they had a drive who was paralyzed driving a truck with a motorcycle handle bar set up. He did pretty well.