Are they ever to young?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Siggymanx33

Are they ever to young?

Post by Siggymanx33 »

Winter coming and Everyone got what could be a last ride of the year. I figured my daugter was ready for her first ride. She laughed the whole way.......My son would have been in the picture but he was inside because he was having trouble with his sister sitting in his seat. Dosen't matter if you are 18 months or 444 months, buggies make you smile.
Tominator

End of Season Ride

Post by Tominator »

Dave Great foto - Thanks for sharing .
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

Here is my Niece's first buggy ride. Today was her 10th birthday and she has made 2- 350 mile trips in the Manx with me and she always looks forward to making the next trip. :rock: Image
shaky

Post by shaky »

Ahhh women drivers...
House

Post by House »

Here is my son at 8 months on his first buggy ride. He smiled for the whole ride, and the last picture is right after I shut it off back at camp.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Well guys it don't stop there,, my oldest daughter is 22 years old,, and all she wants to do now is drive my buggy :cry: House, nice snap shots,,, where is that place you drive your cool looking buggy??? Oregon??? just a guess,,, looks like paradise to me :cool: :hello:
House

Post by House »

Thanks. Yep. Those are at the Oregon Dunes, great place to go. It is street legal too, just change the rear tires and hit the sand!
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

What a guess :hello: Not that I've ever been there, but my buddy from Torrance takes his buggy there along with a few other guys and has told me a lot about it ,,, he mailed me some snap shots a few years ago,, and that place has stuck in my mind ever since :cool: If ever you see my ol Baja buddy Gary Neese & the guys from the Baja owners club of America on ya travels at the Oregon dunes ,,,,, say Hi from me to all the guys :drinking:
90volts

Post by 90volts »

thats the thing- it doesn't matter what the age is ( even though 444 is more than i can count :D ) you always feel like a kid in one. Image
fubar

mmmmmmmmmm doughnuts

Post by fubar »

Doing donuts in the field at my friends farm in the Pinto buggy. Passenger is the fearless Emmie. Her face got cold and she got grass/mud clumps in her teeth because she laughed the whole ride...Image
markmark

Post by markmark »

Cool pic. I reckon thats what its all about:driving:
Reverb

Post by Reverb »

Kids! Ya gotta love `em. I was at a friends house helping put in a new transaxle in his rail the other day. While we were working, we heard "clink clink" coming from the rear of his baja. His 3 year old daughter was playing inside the "12 rear wheels, and we joked that she was hard at work. We figured she had a small wrench tapping in the wheels, making the clink sound. A while later, we jumped in the baja to run to the parts store for gear oil. The baja went 3 feet and the wheel locked up. Tried to back up, it went 3 feet and locked up again. After removing the wheel, and seeing nothing wrong, we removed the brake drum. Inside the brake drum was about 30 1/4 x 20 nuts. She had been dropping them in the adjustment hole, making the "clink" sound. :eek:
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

That's a funny story..... I am pretty sure that my kids have a stash place for of all of my prized possesions that have been missing since the day that they have entered my life. If I leave anything within a childs reach (that I value, and they shoudln't be playing with) for more than a few hours, it just disappears. The day I find it, I'll get my all of my stuff back. Until then, eveyone just shrugs their head.
Reverb

Post by Reverb »

He needs to either pay closer attention to his kids, or keep them out of the garage. Both his girls are busy bodies. Last year, his older girl (around age 5) must`ve been watching him assembling some parts using never-seize. Well, since never-seize comes with a little brush in the can, she decided to paint her tricycle with the stuff. Ever try to get that stuff off? :D