Ebay has gone NUTZOID ! ! !

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
allen pierce

Ebay has gone NUTZOID ! ! !

Post by allen pierce »

I guess I shouldn't be amazed... 1968 Meyers Manx Catalog, 12 pages. Ebay item # 150049770093 Are you ready for this.... $ 154.76 CairoManx would you like to make some copies of your Manx memorabilia? Maybe get some more $$$ for your retirement fund or your next buggy build? And, sheesh, I was going to get up the nerve to ask you to make some copies for me, and I'd pay you for your time, copy costs and postage. I'll re-think that one!
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

I scanned all my catalog sheets and emailed them to Jeff the webmaster a while back. I also made a disc with scans of all my assembly instruction sheets and gave them to Winnie earlier this year. I was hoping they were going get them printed for the store. All that stuff is actually still copyrighted. Ask Winnie if she can get a set printed for you.
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I bought the same packet of information about 5 years ago on EBay for $34.00 and thought I was crazy.
Rick Iverson

Post by Rick Iverson »

Fellas; By chance, are the plans for a Manx II? I am having all one thousand and fifty-five holes in mine filled in, and will need to relocate the steering column. Was this procedure covered in the original assembly instructions? If not, suggestions please. Iverson
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

Rick, Have you searched up top under "steering column". This has been covered extensively so I would be suprised if it isn't in a back thread.