Dune Buggy Key Chain

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Mvovr

Dune Buggy Key Chain

Post by Mvovr »

I tried a search to find the post with no luck but wasn't someone looking for the dune buggy key chain at one time? Well I was killing time looking at ebay and found one by accident. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/vw-DUNE-BUGGY-KEY-CHAIN-beach-surf-bug-keychain-board_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50431QQitemZ8023334581QQrdZ1
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

[QUOTE="Mvovr"]I tried a search to find the post with no luck but wasn't someone looking for the dune buggy key chain at one time? [/QUOTE] This thread was kind of hijacked. http://www.meyersmanx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3152
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

When I search Ebay using "Dune Buggy" I usually see a couple of them. I started capturing the pics from the ads and I think I've got about 6 different varieties that have been sold over the last few months. They haven't looked good enough to me to purchase, but it's interesting to look.
90volts

Post by 90volts »

most of us looking for them are looking for the manxclub one. they don 't make them anymore. you can check out the australian manx site. they have them, except at the bottom they say australia. and it is kind of cost prohibitive with shipping and all i would guess. Image
mike1@gustr.com

Re: Dune Buggy Key Chain

Post by mike1@gustr.com »

Mvovr wrote:I tried a search to find the post with no luck but wasn't someone looking for the Engraved Keychain at one time? Well I was killing time looking at ebay and found one by accident. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/vw-DUNE-BUGGY-KEY-CHAIN-beach-surf-bug-keychain-board_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50431QQitemZ8023334581QQrdZ1

Hello Mvovr,
Thanks for posting this link. I just saw Dune Buggy key chain there and they are awesome. I am gonna buy two Dune Buggy key chain for my keys.
calvin

Post by calvin »

I have one with a racing Manxter

Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

most of these key chains use either a hot wheels or JADA toy. I can not imagine what it is like to haul this in a pants pocket.
Joe Spittler - 1118
calvin

Post by calvin »

Chicago Joe wrote:most of these key chains use either a hot wheels or JADA toy. I can not imagine what it is like to haul this in a pants pocket.
So far I keep my spare key on it, and wouldn't really drive with something this heavy dangling from the keys. If I did I would build a platform for the little buggy to sit on under the ignition switch somehow.