Bug In 2006 Schedule Help

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
flaboyjim

Bug In 2006 Schedule Help

Post by flaboyjim »

I am setting up my Deere training in Phoenix next Spring and want to include a trip to Bug In like I did last year - one problem, I cant seem to find when Bug-In is scheduled for 2006. Can someone clue me in? I am already looking forward to seeing everyone there agian this year, only this time, I will at least have pictures of my completed buggy (I hope).
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Bug-In in Phoenix, here is their web site. Bug-O-Rama in Phoenix Look down at the bottom and there is an email address. Hey, they might have the dates already, just not up on the web site.
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

I appologize - Bug-In 33 in Fontana, CA is the event that I want to go to - I guess that I want to return to the LA area and see the sights again. If it is not going to be held again - I will set my sights on the Phoenix event.
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Okay, Dokay, Bug-In - Fontana, CA Of course thay have a notice about "Bug-In 33, 2005", (well they have the year wrong, unless they are trying to get it going this month or next), but, they say no date has been set yet, but you could still try them, by going to the "Contact Information" (upper right corner) and find phone numbers and email stuff. Once you find out, how about posting the dates? Oh, if you're willing to travel a bit more, there is always Bugorama in Sacramento, usually towards the end of May. You could meet all those NoCal ManxClub/RBC members. I've heard that this is a pretty good event (Large?). No dates for this one yet, either.
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

I emailed the bug in web site - just got a reply from Rich Kimball. June 11, 2006 is the date they have chosen. That is about 3 months later than last year - guess that I will make my arrangements to go to the Phoenix event - but I really wanted to see Southern CA again. If anyone comes up with dates of an event near LA in March or April, please let me know.
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

That sounds like the date that they normally set for the VW Classic in Irvine.
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Yeah, 2005 VW Classic was June 12. Jim, are you sure you asked and they said "Bug-In 33"? Hey wait a minute, VW Classic is done by the Bugorama people. I thought the Bug-In people were a different group! Certainly a different web site.
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

email was definately from Bug In - I had hoped that they would have it in April or May, does not look like I can make it in June.