What exhaust is this?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
73SpeedBuggy

What exhaust is this?

Post by 73SpeedBuggy »

http://losbandidos.co.uk/slides/mom12.html anyone have any info on this exhaust set up?
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

It is a custom made one off system or an off the shelf European made exhaust. There are some unique headers built on the other side of the pond.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="newmanx59"]It is a custom made one off system or an off the shelf European made exhaust. There are some unique headers built on the other side of the pond.[/QUOTE] That's a Stainless B.A.S Ahnendorp "Trike-Buggy" header. http://english.ahnendorp.de/beetle1.html
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

That's the name I couldn't think of. :x
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Glad you liked the car bro, Ive had loads of emails to the club about the exhaust so i reckon there will be lots of UK buggies with them next year. Maybe not so impressive when they are everywhere
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Hi Bandido Saw your car at Sandown...Your car is simply perfection and and a credit to you. Like most I was extremely interested in the exhaust. Managed to find the company selling them very soon after. Did you source it directly from Ahnendorp or in the UK and what did it end up costing GBP? (if you don't mind me asking) rgds lee
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Viper, Thanks for the kind words about the car. I must say i could'nt have built it without a lot of help I got the exhaust directly from germany , it was a bit of a mess about but considering each one is made to order having it on my doorstep six weeks later was not too bad. The costs breakdown as follows System complete ?740 Shipping ?40 Polising ?100 (It comes in raw stainless with printing on the tube etc) Fittings ?30 (Some of the fittings come in mild steel so i changed them for stainless) Total ?910 They need trimming and poking to get them to fit right, I got mine fitted by the guy who built the engine and it took him a day to get perfect PS Have you got a bigger pic of your car looks nice , cant see it on your avatar
Roger Jobs

Post by Roger Jobs »

Good call Big, you da man.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Hi Bandidos. Not very good at this attaching pictures lark so I don't suppose it has worked for a minute so I have emailed you separately. Let me know if you haven't received it. cheers
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I still like this one. Don't know why or who's it is. :confused: Image Image