How do you post a pic?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
jspbtown

How do you post a pic?

Post by jspbtown »

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in a thread? I have a buggy that I think may be a Manx and would like some opinions.
MickeyUSA

Post by MickeyUSA »

In the Additional Options; press the Manage Attachments. This will allow you to browse for your pic. You need to be aware that there is a size limit to worry about and if it is bigger then the accepted size it will not let you.
fubar

try www.photobucket.com

Post by fubar »

jspbtown

I'll try

Post by jspbtown »

Photos were too large so I tried photobucket...lets see... Image hey! Success! What do you think? Manx? It has the wheel well, the battery try, and the supports under the fenders. It was originally a orange mettalic. It has the top, the roll bard, and the plastic dash with the VW speedo and the square gas gauge. The wheels are a deep offset. I plan on sending it for verification but was looking for some thoughts here first. Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Nope, it's not one.....send it to me and I'll dispose of it properly!!:D Just kidding...looks like the real deal to me, but I'm no expert at all. Whatever it is, it has lots of potential! I like it!
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Looks real from here. Do you want to sell those wheels? :o
jspbtown

Post by jspbtown »

Uncle Bob..I may want to sell them. You know something about them?
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Nothing special, just stockers, with banded (widened) ones in the rear. I'd love to put a set on my buggy. Nothing beats a set of wide smoothies in my opinion.