posting small picture by member name.

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gene-C

posting small picture by member name.

Post by Gene-C »

I am sure that this has been asked before, but how do you post the small picture by your name when you do a thread and have it automatically be there each time I post or reply. Thanks for the help. Burro 73 Steve Heckert
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Steve, It's been awhile since I did it, but I think this is the way I did it... First, if you don't know how to post pics, go read my home study course at... How To Post Photos On The ManxClub Forums You only need to know how to put your pic into the hosted web site (PhotoBucket, in my example) and how to copy the URL from that hosted web site. That's about step 3, only the first two paragraphs. If you already know how to do that, then... Click on the "User CP" (user control panel) upper left corner of this page, find the "Edit Avatar" text link on the LEFT side and click it. Do the "Custom Avatar" section by clicking the round radio button, "Use Custom Avatar" (unless it is already selected with a 'dot' in it) and filling in the "Enter Avatar URL:" with the picture location you want to have as your Avatar. Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen. Note: the pic should be hosted on something like PhotoBucket and be sure to edit the size of the picture down to 80 x 80 pixels. If you can't edit the pic, send it to me in an email and I'll edit it for you and then return it to you.