My collection

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
monocoque

My collection

Post by monocoque »

I am attaching a photo of my Manxter Monocoque and Tow'd. I brought them to my work for a little car show that they have every year.
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

Great looking stable.........How do you decide which to drive each morning? And a more personal question....what's your daily driver when it's raining? Thanks for sharing and even though I have read the article in VW trends on your mono, would ove ot see more pictures.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I'm jealous!!! :cool:
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Wow! How did you get them all to work? I suppose you have the Authenticated Meyers Delivery Trailer M456-90-001 as well? :drool:
monocoque

Friends

Post by monocoque »

I had 2 friends drive the monocoque and the Manxter and of course I TOWED THE TOW'd Chris :rock:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

You are Illegally parked.:eat:3 times.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Nice!
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Things sure have come along ways! and good to....I can't forget your 1st test drive in the Mono......it hurt all the way out west!
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

SWEET....................... :driving: :driving: :driving:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Nice collection you have there. Hope you have a BIG garage!
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Great line up! :clap: Where is the SR? After that, where is the Lifeguard Manx & Tourista? At least you got the some of hardest ones to get 1st. Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
monocoque

Ah yeah, the SR

Post by monocoque »

I had an SR2 that I had bought out in CA, brought back to Ohio and then let it languish. I sold it to Jerry Nummi in Ohio after I had moved down here to SC. I regret having sold that as it was a very complete car (albeit in pieces). I also had the original sales slip from Karma Coachworks with all of the build sheets etc. VERY rare. I had the line on a turista and the guy backed out on the sale. I believe that it is still in Texas. No chance on a lifeguard...there was one on ebay (a body made AFTER the molds were sold off at auction). I missed on that one by a few hundred dollars. It now belongs to Bart Shoemaker (sp?). I still am looking for a Meyers Lynx and a Meyers Sand Cat ( Any leads on a Lynx, let me know! I look at every garage sale and flea market I can). I did find a Night Racer bed (in RURAL SC being used as an impromptu mosquito bathtub) in major disrepair that I am about to start restoring for my 2 year old son. The Tow'd is not quite finished..I need to put a different Master Cylinder in it ( brand new dual Master Cylinder but it does not seem to want to work the front brakes), finish the Turning brake cables, run a gas line, hook up the turn signal lights and that is IT! I have an awesome NOS white top for the Tow'd and one NOS door...the other is MIA. I will be getting another door made and then mount that top on it. My WINTER Ride...good on gas and fun to boot! The cool thing is is that I found a complete Towdster that needs restoration for my brother. He is all stoked about restoring it and wants to take them to CA some day to ride out in the desert.
racetearoffs

Post by racetearoffs »

is the red car an uncut pan ?
CoKev

Post by CoKev »

All I can say is WOW!