Updated photos seabee buggy

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gene-C

Updated photos seabee buggy

Post by Gene-C »

well it is almost done. what fun it has bee driving it around, and the looks you get !! almost annoying.. I must get 3 or 4 people yelling something to me every time i take it out. someone also asked me if it was electric? Idiot!!!Image Image Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

What a beauty I love that buggy
Mvovr

Post by Mvovr »

Very Nice man. You can tell lotsa work went into that build!! :drool:
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

:clap: SWEEEEET !!!! :clap:
tgodber

Post by tgodber »

Looks awesome! I like the beefed up look that it has. You should be very happy with it.
shaihulud

Post by shaihulud »

COOL RIDE!!!! How I regret selling my buggy. I loved the way it would get huge amounts of attention, interupt activities, and get lots of shouted comments every time I drove past a school or a local sporting event.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

That is NICE! :D I love the dash, was it custom made?
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Killer buggy man!!
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

It's probably too quiet...and white......many might mistake it for a SmartCar! Of course..they're not so smart! ggg
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

that's a very good looken ride. But what's with the rope on the front bumper?
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

hi all. someone asked what size lift it has ? 3 '' and the rope is for pulling out jeeps.. never know when you need one. I restored a 43 ford jeep and that is what was put on them. Yes Ford made jeeps. thank you for the great feedback everyone. it is a fun ride..
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

It looks good, must feel to good also. Maybe those people were saying it's "El trick" after all you are in Calif
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="SthrnMan"]That is NICE! :D I love the dash, was it custom made?[/QUOTE] I added the lower part for the stereo. it worked out . I had to cover the old holes that were there for the new gages. I got to learn how to do fiberglass. I hope I don't have to do it any more.. yuck!! I am wanting to build another one already. long travel extra wide. turbo.. lets see that would cost about 35k.. I just got back from New Orleans inspecting homes Man there is tons of money to make there.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Mike here's the info on the caster shims...if you double up on them you would need the longer bolts...would be worth trying a set...I ran two sets of these and last manx buggy was still stable at 120mph :) http://www.aircooled.net/new-bin/kwsearch.php Also for wheel hop these work great! Wish I had this done to my HP Manx when I had it. http://www.aircooled.net/new-bin/viewproductdetail.php?keyword2=DRC0006&cartid=1031200599232438 Ken Hemet, CA
FAKMANX

I like what you have done with it!

Post by FAKMANX »

I was wondering about your pedal assy. I used a Neal (CNC) pedal assy, where the clutch and brake are mounted seperately. I see yours are a combined mounting. Who is the manufacturer? Is the brake master cylinder a dual system. My brake pedal actuates two seperate cylinders and takes up a lot of room. I am mounting it on an adjustable slide so I can mount my seats more securely. The room my brake pedal takes up is a problem.