siggy 20 where are you

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxdude

siggy 20 where are you

Post by manxdude »

who now owns siggy #20 that VW Trends built and gave away? I know that the guy that won it sold it soon after he got it but where did it go? Sonny
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

Here is a list of the "Siggy" buggys that I compiled with the help of the club members. If anyone can update any of the info, please post it and I will add it to the speadsheet. If anyone wants a copy of the spreadsheet I can email it to you. Just let me know. Siggy # COLOR OWNER LOCATION 0 Dave Resnick Portland OR. 1 Dave Helland Encinitas,CA. 3 Syeve Sebestyen Escondidi,CA. 4 Bob Lee Vista,CA. 5 Bob Kornoff Gardnerville,NV 7 Scott Davenport McCall,ID. 10 Phil Brehe Murrieta,CA. 11 Bill McLean Santa Ana.CA. 12 Steven Nicholson Newport Beach,CA. 13 14 Rick Doyle Escondido,CA. 15 Red Ken Trongo Sacramento,CA. 16 Tony Lapore Silverado,CA. 17 Bob Haglund Honolulu,HI. 18 Jack Young Massilon,OH. 19 Metalflake Blue Jon Steinhilber Escondido,CA. 20 Red VW Trends giveaway buggy 21 Joyce Marks Palmdale,CA. 22 Carl Maciejewski New Milford,CT. 23 Mint Green Pete Knoll Pickerington,OH. 24 Steve Matheny Newark,OH. 25 Larry Winslow Portland,OH. 26 Yellow Jay Jackson Cortez,CO. 27 Metalflake Green Cliff Hegle Valley Center,CA. 28 David Ehret Anaheim Hills,CA. 29 Blue w/pods Lee Hoffer Tustin,CA. 30 Gary Hellner Simi Valley,CA. 31 Eric Osterlund Carlsbad,CA. 32 Red Gary Dam The Colony,TX. 33 Red Dave Havertown,PA. 34 Pearl White Jimmy & Donna Davis Grand Saline,TX. 35 Herb Concoy Bound Brook,NJ. 36 Gary Atsma Hanford,CA. 37 Kim Wanker Las Vegas,NV. 38 David Roberts Las Vegas,NV. 39 40 Curt Hamblin Felton,CA. 41 42 Metalflake Purple Jason Boudreau Lunenberg,MA. 43 Gary Voth Wichita,KS. 44 Metalflake Royal Red Rich Mortenson Vista,CA. 45 Brian Baskfield Bloomington,MN. 46 Canary Yellow Dave Lake Mary,FL. 47 Bob Meyers Bonsall,CA. 48 John Tufano Horsham,PA. 49 Larry Havaner Framingham,Ma. 50 Amy Wren Miller G.P.W.MI. 51 John Miller Harper Woods,MI. 52 Roy Ott Kailua, Kona,HI. 53 Fredrick Henke Littleton,CO. 55 Frank Atkinson Mt. Vernon,MO. 56 Red Dave Santa Maria,CA. 56 Gary Wisecaver Boise,ID. 57 Steven Johnson Huntington Beach,CA. 58 Lisa Lewis Bridgewater,NJ. 59 Metalflake Blue w/pods Jerry Despaltro Frankfort,IL. 60 Custom Shamrock Green John Medeiros Kalaheo,Kauai HI. 61 Canary Yellow Nroadrunner Canon City,CO. 62 Joel Gerke Hawthorne,CA. 63 Dave Herron Temecula,CA. 64 Stan Love Aptos,CA. 65 Rick Jones Beaufort, NC. 65 Shawn McKnight Texas City,TX. 66 Ted Gay Tucson,AZ. 67 Robert Gay Tucson,AZ. 68 Bright Yellow Rick Salinas,CA. 69 Blue Metalflake w/pods Eric Lindemann Kennisaw,GA. 70 Marc Nuno Los Angeles,CA. 71 Red Roger Penn Ankeny,IA. 72 Tom Bohr Idaho Falls,ID. 73 Steven Penn Georgetown,TX. 74 Don Giovanoni Ellisville, MO. 75 Metalflake Purple Steve Wade Des Moines,IA. (SOLD) Roger Bistry 76 Chuck Juggert Sylmar, CA. 77 Metalflake Fuschia Mike Dear Sacramento,CA. 78 Harry Klumpp Westminister,CA. 79 David Clark Westerville,OH. 80 Ray Emard Dublin,CA. 81 Scott Davenport McCall,ID. 82 James Kacos Dorr MI. 83 Jim Van Langen Rancho Santa,Fe,CA. 84 Jon Roberts Columbus,IN. 84 Jim Camp Madison,WI. 85 Randy Moore Mesquite,TX. 86 Mark Morris Edmonds,WA. 87 Greg Gibbons Thousand Oaks,CA. 89 Gordon Eriksen Pataskala,OH. 90 Nick Levas Santa Clara,CA. 91 William Van Woert Citrus Heights,CA. 92 John Venables South Euclid,OH. 93 Phil Batt Edmonton,Alberta 98 Mike Paloski Troy,NJ. 99 Randy Denver,CO. 100 Metalflake Purple Hal Lindemann Acworth,GA. BL 1 Jeff Coty Apple Valley,CA. BL 2 Brian Crawford Foothill Ranch,CA. BL 3 Ron Overman Lakeside, CA. BL 4 Metalflake Purple Doran Dobransky Los Angeles,CA. BL 6 Jeff Hanenberg Corona,CA. BL 7 Gary Ediger Colorado Springs,CO.
manxdude

siggy uddate

Post by manxdude »

[font=Comic Sans MS]well I will update mine and hopefully others will and we can get an acurate siggy list and maybe a photo album I know winnie could update all the colors and options but it would be easy for us to get close and maybe ask her about 5 or six missing ones [font=Comic Sans MS] [font=Comic Sans MS]Eric (Sonny) Lindemann [font=Comic Sans MS]club # 1037 [font=Comic Sans MS]Marietta Ga 30064 [font=Comic Sans MS]Siggy #69 Royal blue metalflake with side pods and no top [font=Comic Sans MS]this is not the same blue they are using on Manxters that color is Canadian blue [font=Comic Sans MS]still an unbuilt kit but I am in the process of building the pan and the buggy will be on the road by next summer I will post pictures when it gets closer to being done... [font=Comic Sans MS]Thanks [font=Comic Sans MS]Sonny
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

NewManx59, I thought there were 100 siggy's? What's does "BL" stands for? just curious. thanks, AZSpeedBuggy
Lee

Post by Lee »

BL = Blemished, or "Blem". Working with fiberglass is tricky, and things sometimes go wrong when you pop the body off the mold. Rather than throw the blems away, Bruce and Winnie opted to sell them. They issued a different serial number sequence in order to identify them. The hood of my Siggy had a small chunk of the mold stuck in it. No one noticed it until I went down there to pick the kit up. Bruce offered to fix it if I wouldn't mind doing without the hood for a week or so. I told him that would be fine, as I had a lot of work to do before I would even think about needing the hood. Either that, or leave it the way it is and have a truly unique buggy. He told me that it would be just like everyone else's buggy! They all have some [minor] faults! A week later Winnie delivered the hood and I still am unable to locate where the blemish had been. Nice work!

Post by 1856 »

I just heard #100 is now in the Tahoe area as a Project.
manxdude

siggy

Post by manxdude »

Yeah siggy #100 was my dads, purple metalflake with side pods and no top but he sold it to that guy in Tahoe and I think he is in the process of building it I'm said to see it go but at least its getting built Sonny