Odd or Funny Buggy or Buggy Buddy Photos

If you have a photos of your buggy then show off your stuff.
Old-Towd

Post by Old-Towd »

Post your odd or Funny Buggy or Buggy Buddy photos -

The photo doesn't show the drop off to the left, we had to get out and save this VW Thing he was showing off and tried to make it up around this trail and every thing he did he slid a little more to the left.  We physically drug the rear end over.

Here is Shredder losing it on Heart Attack hill in Borrego.  That is John ( Fakmanx ) coming to his rescue.  We pushed him back over he was okay just a crack in the fiberglass body.

Okay, this is a photo of me going down a steep hill.  Christy says this is one of my better photos.

This is a parts store in Whittier, CA 

Here is Kevin in an OP swimsuit commercial in Malibu OP had to get a special permit to put his buggy on the beach and with Kevin's street tires and some really fine sand, he needed help just getting it out there.  Too cool Kevin.

Ed having lunch in Borrago 2009

Jay - We Sacrifice Quality So You Can Save
1969 Sand Rover T pickup
1962 Baja / 1986 CT110 Honda Trailbike
1973 Thing / Yorba Linda,Ca.
MC 2693, RBC, DSB, SoCalBajas, hondatrailcts, BurroBuggies
FulsGld

Post by FulsGld »

Diana and I were traveling back from South Carolina to CA after I had gotten out of the Navy. This picture was taken in CO in the summer of 74. That was our Manx clone that we had bought a couple of years earlier being pulled by our 65 Chevy Van. Those were the days...

Gary Berry
Prosser, WA
1971 Turista
1969 ManxVair
Member #1112
MELFOL

Post by MELFOL »

That is toooo cool Gary! Love the pix.